Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Farmer's Market

We took my Mom out to Assiaggio's in the North End on Saturday, and it it was fantastic. As always, I didn't bring my leftover's home because I never do if I order something that's unhealthy.

After, we went to the very crowded farmer's market in Boston that was infused with local color, as the vendors yelled at the customers in the thickest of Boston accents. The food was so cheap - I got a bunch of asparagus for $1.50!

We bought a ton of fresh produce, and we spent very little money. I'm looking forward to using it, but a lot of it already seems to be rotting. That's not good.

It was a lot of fun, and if I lived near Boston, I'd definitely do it again soon.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

I'll take the T in and pick up some fresh produce there for you some time -

Promise.

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy and healthy