Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Phun with Wii Phit

It really is quite a work out...if you work it...just like anything else. You can cheat it, or you can try your hardest. Obviously, you get out what you put in.

I logged in 34 minutes of exercises this morning on the Wii Fit, and I was *tired* (and sweaty!) after. I think it's cool all that can happen in my living room, with my progress measured and judged! Some of the exercises are hard, and others are fun, so it's a nice blend. I still plan to either go to the gym or go hiking later, because I need to work out for an hour a day at least while I'm trying to get over this hump.

If you have a Wii, and you are trying to get fit, so far, I would really recommend the Wii Fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An hour is a good amount. Stay focused and you'll get ovver your hump

Alison... said...

Looks fun, I'd like to try it some time.