Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Deflated...but in a good way

One day off WW, and I feel like the balloon I've been pumping up under my skin for the past few months is finally deflating. LOL - I don't know how else to describe it. I've felt bloated and fat and icky, and today I am starting to feel myself again.

I realize that one day off WW isn't fully the reason - I've really stepped up my work outs, and I've been much better about doing them regularly too. I don't see any change on the scale yet, but even Darcy, who sees me every day, said she thinks I look like I'm losing weight.

A few weeks ago, I blogged about faking it until you make it, and I think that worked for me. I feel like I'm at a point with my workouts that I've made it. It's part of my life again - something I look forward to, something that is a habit, and something that I feel gross if I don't do!

I know that my muscle is building, and my body is changing, so I may not see a change in the scale immediately, but I will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture.

Alison... said...

Love the picture and I want to deflate too!

wah.