Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tight

My band has been really tight feeling for the past two weeks. I thought it was from being really bloated, or in a different elevation, but now I'm home and I'm still having trouble keeping things down.

It's not a good thing, because it's the unhealthy things that go down fine - like chips - lean protein and fresh veggies don't seem to be working. I had a sandwich for dinner, and I had to use a ton of (light) mayo to get it down.

I'm not sure what's up with that, but I've decided I'm going to do the liquid diet for a few days, and see what happens. It's tight, like I just got a fill, so why not pretend I did. That's what it's there for after all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that doesn't sound fun. Are you going for another fill? If so, maybe you should see your doctor now to find out what the issue is.

Alison... said...

You still need to find a dr in the area for future adjustments so you may as well start looking now -

Just sayin