Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Naan Margerita Pizza


That's a ridiculously off centered picture. LOL - my apologies, blogosphere!
I've made this before, but not for a while, and it is easy, healthy and delicious.
Ingredients:
  • Multigrain Naan (Indian flatbread)
  • Diced tomatos
  • Fresh basil
  • Fresh buffalo mozzarella
  • EVOO

Spread just a little bit of EVOO over the Naan, cover with basil leaves, diced tomatoes, and about a quarter cup of fresh buffalo mozz per piece of Naan.

It works out to be 6 WW points and about 300 calories for half of one piece of the Naan flatbread. It's whole grain, so it's very filling, although if you're like me, you're going to want more even if you're full. :)

Be sure to have a nice side salad or some fruit to accompany your pizza, and enjoy this quick, easy and healthy meal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a chef, singer, recruiting pro,, speaking professional..you are a regular renaissance woman

Alison... said...

looks wonderful!

I ate dinner but seeing the picture still makes me hungry.

lanie said...

yum! where do you get the flatbread?

Alison... said...

You can find Naan bread at pretty much any grocery store.

Kristen said...

Yup - they have it at Hannaford, and I think Shaws too...And I think even at A Market...