Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fat Suit

(If you haven't taken my healthy living survey yet, please do! http://tinyurl.com/mv8mlq )

I was talking to my Mom the other day, and I was saying how I wanted to lose the rest of the weight I have to lose, but even if I didn't, I'd still be happy because I can shop in normal stores, be active, feel healthy, feel good about myself, etc...

I do mean that, but after my work out today, I'm not so sure I'd truly be content staying this size. I had a lot of energy, so I did 3 workouts on the Wii Personal Trainer. The first one was my standard one, the second one was a custom one I made, and the third was a "hard" one according to the game.

If I had done the hard one first, maybe I wouldn't feel like jello quite so much, but alas, that's not what happened. The hard workout had me doing rotating jump lunges, jump squats, lots of running with high kicks and back kicks and I honestly felt like I had a fat suit on.

Hot, I know.

I burned a lot of calories, though, so that's a good thing.

The other day, when I was reflecting with my Mom about how much better I feel now than I used to, I told her I couldn't imagine feeling even better than I do now. Well, today I stand corrected. LOL. I can completely imagine how great it would feel to be doing all these exercises without this fat suit on, and I can't wait to achieve that.

Dream. Envision. Achieve.

3 comments:

Alison... said...

you're really stepping up the exercise and it's paying off - good work

Anonymous said...

I think I have that same suit. It came with a bag of peanut M&M's

lanie said...

Yikes-that guy looks scaringly like Billy! Yay for exercise! Always makes you feel good-sorta!