Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yoga before the big day


I will be exercising my voice all day long today, but that doesn't burn as many calories as I would like, so I got in a good yoga workout this morning in the hotel room. I've had a chance to exercise every day since I've been here, so I'm glad about that. Yesterday's workout was very brief, but I took a few walks too, and I'm hoping the HEAT is going to make me sweat some more off too.
I had about a half an egg, a little bit of potatoes and a cup of melon for breakfast this morning. I have no idea if i have a lunch break, so I brought a gross dinty moore dinner (only like 250 calories) for lunch because I have to have *something*. I can't survive on just carbs or fruit - I need protein.
I am meeting with the producer in a few minutes, so I have to run, but be well!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

I think you're going to come back skinnier than when you left!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Maintaining a work out schedule while away can be a challenge.