Thursday, June 11, 2009

Something is not right...

I have been completely exhausted all week. I have a flexible work schedule, so I can sleep in if I want to, and I have been. I think I've averaged 10-11 hours of sleep a night the past three nights.

I know my allergies have been really bad this week, and I'm guessing that has a lot to do with is, but it's just really strange, and naturally, it's happening at an inconvenient time. I have so much work I need to do before leaving for Nashville, and so much preparation I need to do for the CD. I don't have time to be sleeping 50% more than usual!

Yesterday, my whole body was so achy and I was so exhausted so I took the day off from working out. I am trying to work out 6 hours/week, which my new Wii Personal Trainer measures for me, so I'll just need to make it up.

So far today, I'm feeling a bit better, but not all the way there yet. I know I need to see a doctor about my allergies because they are so bad, and I get them so often. I think there's a shot I can probably get that will help a lot...

When I get back from TN, I will find an MD closer to my house, and I'll make an appointment for a physical. Yuck. I'll also make an appointment for a fill. I'm long overdue for both, but I need to make time for my health.

My weight is all over the map. I ate junky on Monday, and I was up almost 7 lbs from that one day. I'm down about 5 since then, but I still have 2 more to lose to be even with where I was on Saturday morning, and this coming Saturday is my 2 week anniversary of Wii fit. My goal was to lose 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks (because I was already up to begin with), so I have like 5 lbs to lose in the next 2 days to reach that goal.

I really need to stop with the night eating. I ate healthy meals, well within my points yesterday, but I decided to have some whole grain goldfish at 10PM because I was hungry. I know there are worse snacks, but it's carbs and sodium right before bed. Dumb move. I knew it at the time, but I did it anyway.

I need to really work at getting back on track with my no foods after 7PM rule. I know it makes a big difference. I'm going to take it one day at a time, and today, I won't eat anything after 7PM. Let's hope it shows a difference in the scale tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are probably tired from overwork. I get tired reading about your days.

The weight loss will come. You can be very disciplind when motivated.

I hear you on the eatingafter 7pm. Quite often I don't even have dinner till 7 pm. I am going to try and take youradvice and see if ity helps me.

Alison... said...

I get tired reading about your schedule too!

Not eating after 7 is very helpful but very difficult...

Good for you for being conscience of always re-setting the thinking and watching yourself to stay on track.