Friday, June 5, 2009

Late night eating

It's never a good thing.

I had company over last night, but my food was getting stuck, and I couldn't really eat my dinner. Later on, I tried again, and I succeeded in getting it down, but it was 9:30 - not a good time to eat! I was hungry, though!

I was up 1.3 lbs today from the late night episode, even though I was well within my calories for the day yesterday and I did work out for an hour. I'm just going to keep on keepin' on, and hopefully if I don't eat anything after 7PM tonight, the weight will be gone tomorrow (plus more if I'm lucky!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to be on an eating frnzy myself. Especially at night. I need to curtail that as well.

Alison... said...

It's not a good idea to eat late but if you were unable to eat dinner, of course you were hungry... sorry you were having trouble - yikes.

Brooke said...

Oh, you have friends? That must be nice. If I had friends, I'd eat late too. =) Stay on the right track and you'll be fine...we all go up and down on the scale. So happy to hear that you've started your gym workouts again. Muscle soreness is good-just be sure to eat lean protein within 30 minutes after your workout to help your muscles repair and eliminate some of that soreness as well. I, personally, like the EAS lite myoplex bars. I have bought many of them in preparation for my week ahead with Justin. Hopefully, he works me hard, I need it! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!