Monday, March 10, 2008

What's up!

Did you miss me?

Sorry that I haven't written. I'm at a seminar, and the computer costs 40 cents a minute to use, and I'm all set with that. LOL However, they set up a cyber cafe just for the members of the seminar to use, and so that's what I'm using right now.

The flight here was a bit of a nightmare, but we're here and it's awesome! I am jealous that my travel companions are sunning themselves by the pool while I'm inside having training, but it's just great to be here.

The weather is beautiful, the lazy river and waterslide are a blast, the resort is GORGEOUS. Yesterday we went into downtown Scottsdale, and had so much fun. It's an adorable little town.

I've been tracking my calories on fitday.com, and I'm staying within my 1000/day guideline. I've also been working out every day since I've been here. I went to the gym on my lunch break and it was extremely crowded. As it turns out, a bunch of professional golfers are here working with the trainer, and they were all getting trained together.

Dad - I'm so sorry - I have NO idea who they were, but I'd know if I looked through some pictures. I can say that none of them was Tiger Woods. That's about it.

I was thrilled to see that there is a scale in my room. Who'dathunkit?

I wasn't thrilled to see the weight. haha

It may just be different from my home scale, but I'm up like 3-4 lbs. I'll know more when I'm home on Wednesday.

XO to all!

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Glad you're enjoying your time out in AZ... I cahn't believe there is a scale in your room... there is no getting away from it, eh? I guess that is a good thing since you like to weigh in daily.