Friday, March 28, 2008

Today is a new day

For breakfast, I had a half of a wrap with 1.5 oz of ground turkey. The plan was to eat the whole wrap with 3 oz of turkey, but I got too full half way through. For lunch, I had a cucumber, 1/2 a 6 inch whole grain pita with hummus. Yummus. (Sorry, I had to say that again. I find myself making my hummus sandwich, and I can't help from saying over and over in my head "There's a hummus among us." I am my father's daughter.)

I'm trying to figure out if I'm working out with D tonight or if I'm working out alone during the day. I hate the thought of working out on a Friday night. How boring is that? Especially because D doesn't get home until 7.

I would like to work out at 5, go to sushi with Steph, Carolyn and Darcy at 7, and then go to the movies. That plan works for me. I promised D that I'd go with her at night this week in exchange for her going with me in the AM next week. Me and my big mouth. I'm secretly hoping she'll decide she doesn't want to go tonight so that I can work out at 5, but that's evil of me.

If I work out with D at 7, I will have to eat before that because I refuse to eat late again, which means it won't be a fun sushi dinner, it will be some boring thing at the house. I guess I could have worse things to worry about. ;-)

3 comments:

Alison... said...

yep, you and your big ol mouth.

too bad she gets home so late!

next week it will be AM work outs... that will work out better [for you anyway, maybe not for your night owl gf].

I need to get me some hummus

Kristen said...

Yummus!

lanie said...

Hummus is Yummus!My favorite-blanch some broccoli florets and serve with lemon hummus. Great app. for parties.