Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting tighter

I'm noticing more restriction from my band lately. It's not so much in me getting full, as much as it is things getting stuck or hard to swallow. I haven't had anything stuck like that meat from the very beginning, but I have felt a golf ball feeling in my throat lately, more and more.

I cannot eat fast. Period. There were several times this week when I needed to eat fast because I had to catch a plane, or I was out of time before a seminar was starting, but it doesn't work, and it's very painful. I need to remember this.

Today I had light tuna salad on a whole grain wrap for lunch. Normally, I have no problem with it, but today, for some reason, I had the golf ball feeling again. I probably didn't use enough low fat mayo with the tuna, so maybe that is why...

I still have no problem with pasta or moist meats, but untoasted bread is not so hot.

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Golf ball feeling in your throat?????

Yikes!

That sounds very unpleasant.