Monday, March 17, 2008

Lazy Day

I don't know if I'm coming down with something, but I felt wiped out yesterday, and I decided to just have a lazy day. I haven't had one of those in a loooong time, and I feel like it was a waste of time, but it felt good while I was doing it. :)

I think I'm sore from slumping in my chair all day long. Pathetic!

Anyway, I'm going to amp up on vitamins and take my Claritan in hopes of preventing whatever this is that I'm coming down with. Tonight I'm back to the gym, and then over to Jimmy's for Corned Beef!

I think I'm bloated from the corned beef I had for all three meals yesterday. (Ya think?!)

I was up one lb from the day before, but I'm sure it's water weight that will be gone tomorrow.

I am noticing that my band is getting a little tighter in the morning. I had a skinnless chicken thigh for breakfast today, and I had trouble getting it down. ...interesting...

That's all for now.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

KC

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Everyone seems to be getting sick... glad you rested...

enjoy the corn beef