Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm baaack

Hello, dear readers, I apologize for not posting much while I was away. My time was very full running from the seminar to the pool during breaks/lunch/back to the seminars, handling work issues on the breaks, etc... I must have changed about 7 times each day. I would get up, put on work out clothes, work out, come back to the room, shower and dress for the seminar, go to the seminar, break for lunch, run to the room and change into a swim suit, go swim, run back, change for the seminar again, go back to the seminar, come back to the room when it was done, change to go swimming again, swim, back to the room, dress to go into town for dinner, go out, come back, into PJs, sleep, start all over again. LOL

Most people in the seminar just went outside in their work clothes to enjoy the sun during our longer breaks...not me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE swimming and playing in the sun, so I didn't want to miss a minute of it! I hope my boss isn't worried that I have been at a seminar, but I'm coming back with a tan! haha

AZ was great - the seminar was so-so, but I'm glad I got to visit Scottsdale. The town is so cute, the food is awesome, the resort was amazing, and I had so much fun in the lazy river and on the water slide.

In a million years, I never would have chosen to fly out to a seminar when I was heavier, and I missed out on so much! I'm still too big (by far) to be comfortable in the coach seats, but at least now I can put my tray down and buckle my seat belt! I can walk down the aisle forward, rather than sideways too...all my new tricks.

I can't wait to see what it's like when I'm smaller. I think it will still be cramped and annoying, but just even less so than it is now.

More soon.

XO

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Next time you go on a seminar, you'll be so skinny and full of energy that you probably won't even stop to sleep!