Friday, March 21, 2008

I think I'll be losing Krissy sooner than I'd thought!

;-0)

Unless of course I just blew it by being too sure of myself!

As of today, I was down another 3 lbs to a total of 105. I've lost 10 lbs in the past week, which is unheard of for me. I know I didn't eat very much yesterday, and I've been drinking a ton of water, but still!

I'm not complaining!

I have a crazy theory, and here goes: I think that I have been working out so much, and building up so much muscle, that since I haven't worked out at all this week, the muscle I've built up is just burning through my fat, but if I'd been working out all week, I would continue to build more muscle which weighs more than fat, which temporarily slows down the weight loss...kind of...

I bought a pair of pants a few weeks ago that were much too tight at the time, but now they fit just fine! I didn't know that would happen so quickly!

It's time to try on all the suits in D's closet again! Hopefully they will now fit, because I am down to ZERO clothes that fit me for work currently. I have a few pairs of pants that are too loose, but don't quite fall off yet, but that's not ideal.

My fever finally broke. I'm going to take it easy and rest today, and take it easy this weekend as well, but I am hoping to be back to the gym tomorrow before these muscles turn to mush!

XO

3 comments:

Alison... said...

I have several things to say:
1. Glad you're feeling beter
2. You need to treat yourself to a few work outfits now that you have broken not only your fever but 100 pounds [105!]
3. since when is losing 10 pounds in a week unheard of in your world? have you met yourself? common? no but unheard of? um, no..
4. keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Yes a shopping day is in order. I am clapping here. Shopping by the way is fun and not torturous as you seem to think...lol. I am hinking something with a Talbots!

Kristen said...

I know, but Talbots is so expensive! I don't want to spend $500/suit until I'm at goal!