Tuesday, March 18, 2008

100 lbs!!!!!!

I did it!

As of today, I am officially down 100 lbs.

This is what 100 lbs looks like:

No, that is not going to be my celebratory dinner. LOL - Trust me, I wouldn't dream of having a fattening meal to celebrate this milestone. I've been focused on 100 for so long...I need a new goal! My reward for this achievement is getting my teeth whitened, and I think I'll get my hair done (herrr did) professionally as well. I think I'll get a few new pieces of clothing as well, especially because I never got myself a 75lb loss award, and I really need new clothes.

Actually, I do know what my next milestone is: I'm having an I lost Krissy party when I lose 115 lbs, or whatever it is that she weighs (she's supposed to check and let me know). Krissy is one of my neighbors, who is very thin, as you can well imagine since she weights roughly 115, and so as soon as I lose her, I'm going to throw an I lost Krissy party to celebrate the loss. I hope I don't truly lose her though because she's a nice kid and a lot of fun. :)

6 comments:

Accountant said...

Congratulations!
That's quite an accomplishment!

Alison... said...

I can't believe Rhonda beat me to the punch and commented first... she's a stoop.

100 pounds lost is simply AMAZING and I'm extremely proud of you. You worked so hard and have changed your life completely. You are such an inspiration to others.

Good job my friend... good job.

Can't wait for the 'I lost Krissy' party - LMAO.

Stephanie Carnes said...

Wonderful job, LS! I am so proud of you. Make sure you reward yourself - you deserve it!

Pictures, please!

Kitty said...

*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*
You are amazing. That is so awesome!!

Kristen said...

Thank you all so much!!!! Your support has made this day possible.

Andria said...

Congrats! You are amazing and I love reading your progress. The losing Krissy party is a great idea.