Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pictures

Okay, okay - here you go! :)

Here are a few pics from our vacation, as well as one from this past weekend (with the cowboy hat). I don't think there is a huge difference from my 5 month picture, even though I've lose 20 lbs since then...you tell me.
XO
Before (reminder): ...............................At 6ish mos:


















Me and Karen in Scottsdale, AZ


KC in the Lazy River

The Darce on the waterslide


Me and The Darce in the Hot Tub




And one more from this weekend...

5 comments:

Kitty said...

VERY fun! You look MAH-velous darlin'

Carmen said...

Shut up! Lookin' good lady. I've been waiting for some pictures, you are definitely shrinking. kisses!

Alison... said...

you'll be wearing a bikini thong by summer.

;-)

Kristen said...

Ew! LOL!!!

Andria said...

Wow!!! You look great! I love the cowboy hat ;)