Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not sure how that happened...

...but I'm down another 2 lbs today. I sat on my butt all day yesterday, and I ate dinner at 8PM, right before I went to bed. I probably lost 2 lbs drinking over a gallon of water, trying to get rid of this pesky fever!

Last night, I hardly slept at all. I was sooo exhausted, but it didn't matter. I was feverish, nauseous, stuffed up, sinus irritation, sore throat...I sound like a nyquil commercial. I took nyquil to no avail.

I'm home from work again today...once again on my duff. I hope the weight doesn't creep up on me since I'm sedentary, but I also realize my priority right now should just be getting well.

XO

...13 lbs 'til I lose Krissy...

4 comments:

Alison... said...

yes, your priority needs to be getting well... forget about work and rest rest rest.

but hey, congrats on 102! wowza!

Anonymous said...

Feel better.

Andria said...

Hmm, you'd think booger weight alone would make keep the scale up there. Haha! Sorry, that was gross. I hope you feel better hon. Miss you!

Kitty said...

Hope you feel better soon...it's been a nasty season of sickness. Hang in there!