Friday, March 21, 2008

No, Krissy is not my fat inner child

A few of you have asked me what I'm talking about when I say I'm losing Krissy. I understand my name is Kristen, so it's easy to think that Krissy could be a derivative of my own name, and part of me that I'm "losing," but no, dear skimmers, that is not the Krissy I am referring to. ;-)

Meet Krissy:



Krissy is my 115 lb neighbor, and this is a picture of her on her wedding day. Apparently, no one has taken a picture of her in the four years she has been married, so this is the most updated photo. The honeymoon is clearly over. (Just kidding K&B!!!)

As I mentioned in my post the day I lost 100 lbs, I had decided a while back that I didn't want to have a party to celebrate losing 100 lbs because that is boring. Instead, I want to have an I Lost Krissy party when I lose 115 lbs (Krissy's weight).

For those of you who caught this the first time around, I apologize for the repetition. For those of you who missed it, make like a tomato and ketchup! ;-)

10 more lbs until I'm at 115 lost!

No comments: