Monday, March 24, 2008

Do you feel Lucky?

Okay, so TJ says Diesel is out, and Lucky is in. Good, because Lucky's are way better and cheaper. TJ thinks I shouldn't waste my money ($88-$120) on a pair of Lucky jeans when I can get a pair of Calvin's or Levi's that are just as nice. He thinks I should spend most of my wardrobe money on work clothes.

I have to wear suits to work. Dressing for work is not fun, it's part of the job. I know I will eventually need to drop some coin on a nice work wardrobe, but that is not fun, and that's not what I'm talking about here.

I'm talking about escaping from Old Navy hell, and finally getting some nice clothes! I don't want to fill my closet with overpriced clothing, but I do want a few overpriced outfits, once I'm at goal!

I found this pair of Lucky's that I like:


Realistically, I won't be at goal for another year, so TJ's going to have to keep me posted on what the kids are wearing in the mean time. I'm not buying clothes I love until I'm much closer to goal.

1 comment:

Alison... said...

no blog all AM then I have one measley little meeting and you have added 3 entries!

yikes!

those jeans look nice but ya, don't spend a lot of money on jeans when you're still losing [like crazy!]