Friday, March 28, 2008

Day Off

I took yesterday off from my blog. So sorry!

I had an off site, and after that I took Karen out to thank her for all of her hard work. By the time I got home, it was time for dinner and Lost and then I called it a day.

Yesterday I ate a GM fiber one bar for breakfast, 1.5 oz of chicken and 1.5 oz of steak with onions, green peppers and salad for lunch, and a grilled chicken salad for dinner. (693 Calories/57 grams of protein/13 grams of fiber/34 grams of fat)

I don't know why I've been eating around the 700 calorie mark for the past few days. It's not like it's making me lose weight! I was up a few lbs again this AM, but I know that's just because I ate dinner at 9 last night. That always happens, which is why I usually do all I can to eat earlier. Oh well!

I haven't lost any weight this week, which isn't surprising because I've been back to the gym after my week off with my sickness, and my body is still adjusting to the 10 lb loss I had last week. I would rather lose 5 lbs two weeks in a row than 10 one week and nothing the next. Seeing the numbers drop on the scale helps to motivate me.

I'm plenty motivated, but it motivates me even MORE. It's not like if I have a week like this one, I question my whole plan or get discouraged, but it's just fun seeing that number go down and down and down! I know myself, and I won't have a loss until Sunday or Monday. Tomorrow I will be down the lbs I'm up today, but no more than that. That's just how I roll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patience grasshopper..if you band it, the weight loss will come! I am predicting 6lbs next week

Alison... said...

I can't imagine what 1.5 oz of steak looks like... that is not even a steak nugget.