Friday, September 7, 2007

Three down, 25 to go

When I said that to D this morning, she said, "Wow! That's terrible!" Thanks... ;-)

So far I have been okay looking at this as a 28 day thang, but if it gets too difficult, I'll borrow a concept from Bill W and take it one day at a time. The weekends will probably be harder, but I will know for sure tomorrow!

Weigh in this morning: 6 lb loss, totalling 18 lbs since Tuesday.

I've been reading all of these stories online about people who went through weight loss surgery, and even people who had gastric bypass only seem to lose 40 lbs/month at the most.

I assume that things will even off a bit now that I have had such a big loss from the beginning, but we shall see...

Last night our friends wanted us to go to the Wa Toy for dinner. I had errands to run, and I told D to go, but she didn't want to. I feel bad though, because it must be boring for her. Oh well!

Tomorrow night is T's housewarming. This will be my first social event. Very exciting. I'm going to dust off my water bottle and kick up my heels!

Next weigh in: Tuesday (I'm going to tryyyyy to wait until Tuesday, that is.) I hope to lose 7 more lbs by then for a total of 25 in my first week. After that, I would like to lose 10 lbs/week for the remaining three weeks.

I have been feeling a bit weak, so I'm not ready to exercise. I'm hoping that subsides soon.

Until we meet again!

:)

No comments: