Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Surgery in three weeks!

Today is day 9 of the liquid diet, and I am just 20 days away from surgery!

I "worked out" yesterday, which consisted of 30 minutes on the exercise bike, but it is a start! I actually could have gone longer than that, but there were extenuating circumstances that prompted my departure.

Yesterday I bought a Phillips DVD handheld player. If you straighten it out completely, it rests perfectly in the magazine rack on the exercise machines, and time passes very quickly! Also, the Phillips player has an integrated iPod dock, so you can insert your iPod right in it to watch any movies or tv shows that are on your iPod. Very cool and very cheap at just $129 @ Target.

I'm down 2 lbs, to a total of 24 lbs. I would *really* like to be at a total loss of 32 to 35 lbs by the time I see the nutritionist next Wednesday. That gives me a week to lose 8 to 13 more lbs. It's possible, but it will be a challenge! I just hope my body isn't entering starvation mode. Surely it must realize it has PLENTY to live off of for quite some time. ;-)

Shout out to BK who is on day 3 of the Liquid Diet! Congratulations, Girl! I am proud of you!

That is all for now, dear reader, but I will be back soon.

Goal for day: 45 mins on exercise bike
Reward: tanning

No comments: