Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh yeah, and...

...I think I'm over food. LOL. I doubt it, as in for real, but that is how I feel today... and yesterday. I don't mind this diet anymore. I don't mind the monotony, although I'm totally sick of the Healthy Choice vegetable soup, however, I hated that stuff to begin with. I would not want to do this forever, but I am not longing for real food. When I was at Billy's last night and the night before, there was a huge spread of all kinds of food, and it did not tempt me in the slightest.

I wonder if this is what it's like for everyone on this diet, or if it's just because I've compartmentalized my mind so much that the food door has been completely closed and locked.

I don't know if I'll feel this way for the remaining three weeks, but it is definitely helpful right now!

I'm going to go buy an iPod.

No comments: