Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 11

Old hat. That's what this liquid diet is on day 11. ;-)

By Tuesday, I'll be 50% of the way there, and the closer I get to my surgery, I can only imagine it will be even easier.

Today I see a respiratory therapist for testing prior to anesthesia. I am glad my MD is so thorough. I took my inhaler and a Claritan, so let's hope my breathing is okay!

I'm staying at the house in MA today, so I'm going to check out the Planet Fatness in Danvers. I haven't been there, but I doubt it will be crowded since it's Friday.

I wonder if I can use my tanning pass there...life's unanswered questions...

Anyhoo, today I'm down another lb, to make 25 total. I'm going to TRY not to weigh myself again until Monday. I think I can do it. !

Tonight, D and I are going to go to the movies again, I think. That was fun last week. We went to the arcade last night. Love it. We are saving up our tickets for something very special.

Tomorrow night, I am grilling Fillet of Fish in Banana Leaves with Coconut Rice as a side. I found a wonderful Thai recipe online.

I'm going to buy new square plates. They are funky, and the ones I like are smaller than normal sized plates, which will be great when I'm eating smaller servings.

Funkalishous.

Have a wonderful day, all.

Goal for the day: work out for 45 minutes
Reward: hair cut!

No comments: