Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Predictions

I have asked some my friends to make predictions regarding my weight loss. It's not because I'm a complete narcissist - I just want to involve the people close to me in this new chapter of my life and use the predictions as momentum to help me stay on track! Let's hope I don't let them down!

---------------Day One Loss------- 4 Week Total Loss
Karen--------------- 3-------------------------- 40
Alison--------------- 8-------------------------- 37
Steph ---------------4--------------------------- 37
Darcy ---------------5--------------------------- 30
Brooke-------------- 7--------------------------- 60
Matty---------------2.3--------------------------28
Mom----------------3----------------------------25
Dad------------------8---------------------------50

No comments: