Monday, March 23, 2009

Weird Dreams

I've had weird dreams the past two nights, and I think it's because I ate before bed each night. It's not something I like to do since it's best to stop eating by 7PM, but last night I was hungry and I still had points left so I had a late snack. It's not something I want to make a habit of.

Also, I was up a few lbs this morning, and I know it was because I ate later than usual.

Darcy did yoga with me yesterday, and I think she liked it. It's a bit to get used to at first, but she got the hang of it! Henry, on the other hand, did not. He barks at us like crazy because he doesn't understand the different stances and poses. I think he thinks we're about to attack...something. LOL He is a funny little dude!

I have a 10AM conference call, and then I'm going to into my office, but first I'm going to do yoga with Darcy. Tonight we're going to go to the gym. We have free tanning at our gym, so we want to get some color before heading out to Cali next week. I haven't lifted weights since I hurt my back since I did so much damage working out too soon, so I'm planning to be very careful.

1 comment:

Alison... said...

Glad Darcy joined you in doing yoga, that is great!

It's nice to work out with someone.

Happy tanning!