Sunday, March 22, 2009

Root Beer Float


We went to Bugaboo Creek with Steph and Carolyn for dinner tonight. There was a 15 minute wait, so I ordered a diet IBC root beer while we waited. It was really good! It made me think of how some fat free ice cream with the diet root beer would be a really yummy dessert to have at the house.
.
The IBC diet root beer doesn't taste like chemicals the way other diet sodas do, and Darcy, who is not a fan of diet soda, even thought it was really good. We are going to give it a try tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds delish

Alison... said...

I just got goosebumps... I literally had a dream last night that I went to pick up lunch for you and Darcy and for some reason, I picked up root beer for you and I thought you would be mad since I didn't know if you liked it...

and no, I didn't read this blog etnry last night

weird.

wildfluffysheep said...

that looks yummy :D