Thursday, March 12, 2009

The office

I started moving into my new office today. Darcy came with me, and I was thinking I would walk home, but it was freezing out! My plan is contingent upon warmer weather, and I hope we have some soon!

Here are some pictures of the outside of the building:




Here is a picture of the theater sign with the business listings:


This is the old fashioned elevator:


Here is the inside of the office - I didn't do a good job with taking the picture, but you get the idea:


Here are some pictures of the view out my window:


You can even see the moutains in the distance. Very cool.

I bought some pictures for the walls at Building 19. Cheap! I got a large one for $39.99 and two smaller ones for $14.99. My camera died before I could take the 3rd picture, but here are two of them:

Darcy and I wanted to have something healthy, yet different for lunch, so we ordered from the Korean restaurant across the street. I haven't had Korean food in a long time, and I really like it. I ordered the spicy beef with vegetables, and it was SPICY! I loved it. Here is a picture of my lunch, and a picture of Darcy as well. We had lunch in my office for the first time. What fun. There are sooo many restaurants nearby, I'm hoping Darcy and Henry will visit me for lunch so we can try them all out.

I know it's hard to find healthy options, but it will be a fun challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looksd beautiful. I can already see the creative juicves flowing.

Love your new secretary

Alison... said...

Very nice!

I thought you said it was across the st. from the Palace theater, I must have skimmed.

Big shock.

Looks very nice though - good work.

Kristen said...

It is right across the st from the palace theater.