Sunday, March 22, 2009

Planning for the trip

We leave for San Diego/Palm Springs in a week from tomorrow. I've been so busy with work that I haven't had a chance to plan for the trip yet. I'm planning to have a lot of activities planned, and we are going to be very careful to stay within our WW points while we are away.

I just started doing research online, and I found out there is a beautiful wine country near Palm Springs. I don't drink wine, but I think wineries are very charming and so interesting, so we definitely want to visit a winery during our trip. I also found a water park near by. I love waterslides and lazy rivers and Darcy does too. There is also a Pueblo art gallery that will be very interesting to visit, and a place that does jeep tours of the canyons - cool!

I want to rent out a bike for a day to tour around the area while getting some good exercise in.

I'm looking forward to the warmth, and hopefully when we come back, it will be warm enough to start hiking and biking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous, I will be in and out so fast why you get to vacation, you will have a blast

Alison... said...

All those activities sound great, you're going to have a wonderful time. What a great start to Dary's birthday!