Thursday, March 19, 2009

I think I broke it

Springs aren't supposed to come out of the scale, are they? LOL

I'm on a corned beef kick. I didn't end up having any on St. Patty's day, so I made one yesterday, and I ate it for 2 meals, and I've had it for 2 meals today too. I was so bloated from the salt that I was up about 4 lbs today over yesterday, and I'm already up to begin with!

I have my weigh in on Saturday, so I have one meal left of it, and then it will be gone. I'm going to eat salad and water all day tomorrow. LOL

I only bought a really small piece, but it seems to be lasting forever. Potatoes make me bloated too, and of course they are on the side, so I'm just not doing myself any favors.

I haven't done my yoga yet today because I've been super busy, but I definitely will at some point. I was thinking of taking a break soon and doing it in my office. Why not?!

3 comments:

Alison... said...

It's nice to have an offic all to yourself - so yoga class can take place!

I bought another corn beef but now I'm hesitant to make it, yikes!

I'm sure your bloat will be gone in no time and you will have a great loss on Saturday.

Let us know

Alison... said...

BTW - I saw the title of this entry and immediately thought you fell and broke something...

I guess the worrier in me is difficult to control.

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to mentally scar me even more.

Note to self: Avoid irish blogs and all mention of cornbeef next March