Thursday, March 26, 2009

Should've stayed home

I was really starting to feel better yesterday afternoon/night. My fever was just about gone by mid day, and my energy was increasing. I went to bed around 10 last night, and I got up at 6 this morning, a feat I was unable to do the past 2 days when I tried. I'm definitely getting better!

However, I think I probably should have stayed home today. I was starting to nod off on the way to work this morning - thankfully my Dad talked to me most of the ride in. :) I'm in the office now, and I'm completely exhausted, and I'm having stomach issues from the Augmenten. I feel dizzy too, and I have the chills.

I'm going to try to choke down some breakfast (crackers and chocolate soy milk) and take my morning dose of Augmenten and some Tylenol in case my fever is back. I have commitments all day today, and I'm hoping to feel better soon so that I don't have to postpone them again. I'm running out of time before I'm leaving for Cali.

Thankfully, even though I was sick yesterday, I managed to get 11 or 12 hrs of work done from the comfort of my home. I'm in *much* better shape than I thought I would be, so that is a load off.

On the weight front, I'm still packing it on from my diet of carbs. I was up 2 more lbs today. I was over my points yesterday, but not by much. My body is just not used to this much sodium and useless carbs. Again, I'm not worried about the number on the scale right now - I just want to get better, preferably by Monday!

Stay germ free, folks! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kid...feel better

Alison... said...

oh my gosh, too bad you cannot cancel your meetings today in order to rest... rest is so important while trying to get better, obv.

I hope you feel better soon!