Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunny days, here I come!

We leave for Florida this afternoon. I still need to finish packing, and I'm meeting with a client on my way to the airport, which is completely in the wrong direction. I think Darcy is going to kill me. :) Hey - a girl's gotta eat. ;-)

I appear to be down the few lbs I was up, but I'm going to watch it closely. I hope there is a scale in the vacation home we rented.

Our flight arrives at 8:20 tonight, and then we have to pick up the rental car, etc...I'm assuming we probably will get to our vacation house at around 10ish. Tomorrow AM, I'm planning to go grocery shopping for the week. I've asked the owners if they can recommend an organic/natural foods market nearby. I hope we have a grill at our disposal...I'm sure we will.

We went to Ft. Lauderdale and Key West the same time last year. I did pretty well with the healthy eating and exercise, and I plan to do the same this trip. Last year we stayed in hotels the entire time, so I had to do my best eating out each meal. Having our own kitchen will be a HUGE help.

I should probably finish packing and start to get ready, so I'm signing off for now. I will keep you posted as we go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Bring solarcaine...lol

Alison... said...

What is solarcaine?

Glad you lost a few and glad I will have a good healthy influence while away on vaca

See ya Thursday!

Carmen said...

that's way fun...I'm super envious. Have so much fun!