Saturday, January 31, 2009

Good start


Look at the cute little 4 lb puppy!!
.
I'm down 4 lbs today. 4 down, 76 to go.
.
I woke up in the middle of the night with nausea and abdominal pain. I don't know what brought it on. I was up most of the night. I seem to be feeling better now, so that is a good thing.
.
I'm going to take it easy and try to have bland foods so that I don't upset the apple cart.
.
We are having structural work done on the house, so it's day four of bang, bang, banging. I'm so glad to have the project done since our floor was going to cave in, but it will be nice when it's finished! :)

3 comments:

Alison... said...

4 pounds in a day?

Fabulous!

Hopefully the house will be done soon... that will be such a relief.

Kristen said...

4 lbs that I'm re-losing, but we're not focusing on that, now are we?? :)

Alison... said...

I never lose 4 in a day, even if it's re-losing so I think it's exciting that you lost 4 over night, even though it's weight you're re-losing!