Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ahhh, cold season is back

I'm coming down with something. I'm really trying to fight it off. I have a sore throat, and I'm stuffy and achy and run down. I always get extra hungry when I have a cold, so I'm sure I'll have no trouble hitting the 1,500 calories today!

I'm staying in, getting rest and taking Zicam in hopes that I can get rid of this thing before I leave for Florida.

In the mean time, my back is still not right, and I feel like I'm getting behind with my weight loss this week. Oh well. Life happens, right?! :)

Stay away from germs, everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor kid. Chicken Soup is my favorite cure all. Be glad you are sick now so you will ne healthy for vacation!!

Alison... said...

Of all the thousands of times you said, 'I think I'm coming down with something' this winter, leave it to now to be the time that it's really hitting you!

Hopefully you will have kicked it by Monday...

:(