Thursday, February 12, 2009

Superman

I don't know who I thought I was when I put together my schedule for the day. I had back to back meetings every single hour. Half of them were at the hospital, and half of them were at the medical office building, so I was running back and forth between every meeting, without any time to get there. That was dumb. What a whirlwind day!

I'm glad to be home now. I have a few more hours of work to do, but at least I can do it in the comfort of my big overstuffed leather chair.

I ate in the cafeteria at work for the first time today, and it was awesome. They have the nutrition information for all of the items posted above them! I hope that's a wave of the future. I picked the lean pork, and I had a salad on the side. They have a huge selection of light and fat free dressings as well.

I was down 4 lbs from yesterday. Just 82 little nasty lbs to go!

3 comments:

lanie said...

Yay! Congrats on the 4 losers! Sounds like you burned extra cals. just going to work! Nice!!!

Alison... said...

I have no idea why you're suprised at your ridiculously over stuffed schedule of running around... so you.

congrats on the 4 pounds.

Anonymous said...

I would imagine all that running around, helped with the 4 pounds...lol. "TJ" will begone in no time...lol