Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Step away from the computer

Well, I guess I know what I do when I'm not watching TV - I just work longer! That wasn't my intent. I was sooo tired, but I had so much to do, so at 7 PM when I was going to throw in the towel, I was too tired to read or do anything else, so I just kept working until 9. Yes, I had been up on the computer since 3:30 AM.

I need to unwind before going to bed. My mind races at a million miles per minute all day long, and TV is my data dump. I sit in front of it, and just let the nonsense of the day dribble out of my brain. I need something. I was too tired to read, so Darcy read to me for a little bit. :) I was in bed at 9:30, and I slept like a baby.

I was tempted several times to turn the TV on last night. I wanted to stop working, but I didn't have the energy to do anything else. I did manage to get a workout in yesterday, so that is a good thing. Darcy went grocery shopping and picked up some healthy treats and meals, so we are well equipped to have a healthy week!

I have a *super* busy day at work today with back to back meetings every hour. I know I'll be tired this evening, but I do want to get some type of exercise in. I'm thinking a little dance, dance revolution Wii work out may be in store.

One day down, four to go. I can do this.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be watching the President tonight? That is one tough household you guys run over that. I couldn't take it. Glad you are bust=y at work.

Alison... said...

Can't imagine how you slept like a baby after getting up at 3:30 and working for 18 hours straight.

Oy

Alison... said...

Oh ya and how did you come up with that picture?

LOL