Monday, February 2, 2009

Nada

It's no surprise that I wasn't down any weight today. I felt so bloated last night from the risotto (and the salt I used), and I even felt bloated still when I woke up this morning. Yuck. At first I was up 1-2 lbs, but later in the morning, that was gone, so I'm still down 6 out of 80 with 74 left to go. Today I'm going to try to have a light calorie day to make up for yesterday. Maybe I'll be down a little more tomorrow!


If I get out of work early enough, I'm going to go cross country skiing tonight, but if it's dark out when I get home, I'll just go to the boring gym. I'm in the market for some outdoor waterproof running shoes. I have the outfit, but now I just need the sneakers! I'd like to do some jogging/running for outdoor cardio during the winter. I can't resign myself to hampster wheels for the entirity of my cardio.

TJ blogged today about losing weight from dancing. I think that sounds like a great idea, and I wish I was a dancer. Maybe it's time for this old dog to learn some new tricks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all dancers, you don't even have to be good. I am far from good. Just find some music you like (disco perhaps) and you have yourself a little dance party.

Can you go back to blogging in the a.m. please