Friday, February 20, 2009

Moving in the right direction...I think...


Yesterday didn't go exactly as planned, but it was close enough. I didn't do yoga, because I realized we had a snow storm and I had to shovel, so that's a wash. I got a lot of consulting work done, as well as a lot of work for my business start up. I paid my bills AND did my taxes. The taxes were a bit of a nightmare since I had consulting income and rental income for the first time, but I got through it. This is by far, the earliest I have ever filed my taxes. I even just about completed one of the articles I'm writing.
.
Darcy picked up the healthy groceries, and I threw out the junk as planned. There were only 2 things, so it wasn't much. Darcy must not have gotten the memo because she came back from the grocery store with more junk. We don't appear to be on the same page. LOL
.
I took my thyroid meds this morning, and I'm going to take my vitamins soon. I have to wait until eating to take vitamins because they make me sick to my stomach. Today I'm trying to cram in as much work as possible before the unemployment club meets for lunch, and I am once again canoodling with my heavenly steak taco salad. After that, if it's nice enough out, I think we are going to head downtown to Elm st to check out the shops. It's really cute downtown, and it will be nice to be outside walking. It's sunny out today. I just hope it's not freezing!
.
I'm not sure what we have planned for the weekend. Our friends want us to go rollerskating for their daughter's birthday party, and as fun/funny as that sounds, I just don't see it happening. I'd like to go XC skiing if the conditions are right. Other than that, I want to crank out some articles that I'm having published. Thank goodness for my blog that keeps those creative juices flowing!

3 comments:

Alison... said...

More junk in the house?

Not good...

You need to have a talk with your personal shopper -

;-)

Glad you got in exercise in the form of shoveling, that's a work out for sure.

I would love to read the articles you wrote.

Anonymous said...

I would love to read them, too!

Anonymous said...

Kristen, Stop slacking off!!!

Sorry I missed lunch