Friday, February 13, 2009

Losing my blueberries


I'm so tired - this morning while intending to pour frozen blueberries onto my cereal, I poured frozen green beans! Yiiikes. That's bad. Apparently I'm out of blueberries, so I used the frozen raspberries we hand picked this past summer. They were good, except when they were stuck to a frozen green bean fragment that I had missed from my green bean removal.
-
I have had a super busy week, and I ended up working 15 hrs yesterday. I have already put in 2 hrs today, and it's not even 8AM yet. I needed to get an early start on the day today, however, because I'm ending early today. Each Friday, starting last Friday, we have our unemployment luncheon at La Caretta. It's a wonderful mexican restaurant near us. I get the steak taco salad, and it's sooooo yummy.
-
The founding members of the group were me, Darcy, Brooke and Karen, but Karen will be replaced with TJ this week, and we are so looking forward to having a special guest! It's a way to make something not fun, such as unemployment - FUN!
-
I saw someone yesterday who I hadn't seen since before I lost any weight. She couldn't believe the difference, and that was nice! I've been feeling like such a fat, bloated load all week, but if you haven't seen me in a year and a half, I'm looking prettay, prettay good. LOL
-
I'm not down any more weight today, but I'm hoping I will be tomorrow. I had cereal for breakfast, I'm having steak salad for lunch, and I want to have something really light for dinner too. That should at least make a dent. It will be a happy day when this bloating goes away!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

pouring greens beans over your cereal... such a grandma move.

sorry you're tired - have a nice lunch!

Anonymous said...

I think it would be weird if you were NOT tired. Although I wouldn't eat green beans on a good day. I am more the put the twizzles on my cereal type...lol.