Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feed me, Seymour

Ah yes, once again the moon is rotating and something is happening with the ocean waves that all lead to me being very hungry and bloated. My office chair at work was really hurting my back, so I came home after 4 hours. I heated up a lean cuisine for lunch, and while it was cooking, I had a 1/2 cup of peaches. Then I ate the lean cuisine...and I was still hungry...so I had a 1/2 cup of risotto with one oz of steak...and I was STILL hungry...so I had 1/2 a serving of whole grain goldfish, and that finally did the trick!...for two hours.

Now it's 2:30, I've drank at least 80 oz of water today, I've already consumed 930 calories today! That's more than I ate the entire day yesterday. For dinner, I'm making grilled chicken, cheddar and garlic nachos, with reduced fat ingredients and whole grain chips. Yum. Is it dinner time yet? I just took some rolaids to see if that would make the burning in my stomach go away. After dinner, I'll be at 1380 calories for the day. More than I want to eat, but not terrible for a starving day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lean cuisines are NOT filling at all. You made me very hungry just reading that.

Alison... said...

None of that list sounds the least bit filling but I get it that those things used to fill you.

Time for a FILL!