Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm back...again...

Jamaica was awesome, although as soon as I arrived, I had a phantom gallbladder attack again. It was really bad, but thankfully it passed. My stomach was a bit iffy while I was away, so I just ate breads, potatoes, and meats, if there was some gravy...not the healthiest choices, but whatever was bland, unlikely to be contaminated by water, and could get through my band, which is always very tight when I travel...

I weighed the same when I got back as when I left. It was a wash. I was up before I left, so it's not fantastic news, but it is what it is.

I'm going to the gym first thing this morning. Well, I guess it's not the first thing since I've been up and at 'em for the past hour and a half, but I'm going to the gym soon. :) I want a new gym. I'm bored with Planet Phatness. I'm checking into the nearby Y. They have a pool. :)

Today is going to be a healthy day.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

I think joining a new gym is a wonderful idea. Planet Fittness gets old after a while. Mixing it up will surely give you more enthusiasm on going to the gym.

Anonymous said...

Even your unhealthy days are healthier than my regular days...lol