Thursday, September 17, 2009

Plugging away...

No change in the scale today, but I'm still down the 2 lbs I lost so far this week. I think next week is going to be a good loss week. That's my prediction. Until then, I will keep plugging away.

I am feeling super bloated today. I feel like fat guy in a little coat in my jacket today. I'm a little tired too from the allergies.

I have been so busy and tired this week that I slept through my alarm this morning! I went to bed around 11, and I woke up on my own at 7AM. My alarm was set for 6, and it must have gone off, over and over, and I never even heard it because I was so tired.

Thankfully, I was able to shower, dress, get ready, and be out the door by 7:30 and at work for 7:45.

My left eye was all swollen and glazed over when I got up. (ew) I need to pick up some allergy meds asap.

Tonight we are taking Darcy's parents to dinner to thank them for watching Henry while we were in Jamaica, and we're going out for Italian. It should be a challenge to find something healthy, but I will do my best, and I will certainly be mindful of portion control!

Have a healthy day, y'all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for staying down the 2lbs. I predict big losses for you as well next week.

Italian is my favorite and so hard not to get pasta when you are there. I hope you find a good healthy alternative.

Alison... said...

I can't believe you slept through your alarm!

Are you going to Felicia's?

I'm so jealous!

Kristen said...

No, I think we're going to go to that place TJ told us about. Angelo's, I think. I think their food is awesome.