Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The ultimate stairdown

My allergies have been acting up lately, and I was feeling a little tired and groggy when I got to work this morning. I thought I would just walk the 20 steps up from the parking area, but skip the other 40, so I did just that.

Well, the forces were at work to get me moving, because as soon as I got to my office, the fire alarm went off, and I had to go down the stairs to get outside. After we were cleared to return to the building, we all took the stairs back up to the office, and I knew that was my punishment for taking a short cut a few minutes before. :)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

oh my head, that sounds like torture!

at least you didn't have to climb those bad boys twice.

Anonymous said...

Yay you already burned some calories, the stars are aligned to help you reach your goal. Tomorrow I might throw an M80 through your window and get you jogging down those stairs....lol