Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 1

Darcy did all the shopping for us yesterday, and she picked up this cereal. I was thinking nothing processed at all, but I think this will be okay, since the ingredients are all natural, and there are no preservatives or chemicals or anything funky in the recipe. I brought some of it to work today, and I realized my milk was sour. Ew. So I ate the all natural, organic cereal with water on top. I only got through half of it, because of the gross factor of mushy all natural cereal floating around in tan water, but I think with milk, it will be pretty good/okay.

I'll keep you posted as the week progresses.

Day one: I'm tired, I overslept, even though I went to bed early, my allergies are still bothering me, and over all, I'm dragging.

I want to track the way I feel throughout the week to see if there is a difference. This should be an interesting experiment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you for even attempting something like this. Not only would this never occur to me, but I would never even attemp it. I am lame and eat M&M;s for breakfast which is probably why i feel like a 150 year old man.

Nice visual with the tan water buy the way. (eww)

Alison... said...

Isn't there a cafe in the hospital where you could have gotten some milk for your cereal? Water on cereal sounds pretty awful...

But good job on getting started on your week o cleanse.

I am not cleansing as promised since I did not get to the grocery store yeterday.

oops.

Kristen said...

I can't buy hospital milk - it's not chemical free. This is all natural.

Alison... said...

Ya, that's why it was sour.