Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A start

I was down 2 lbs today. I stayed within my calories yesterday, but I did not exercise. I just couldn't find the time. I didn't even have a spare 30 mins to go for a walk at work. Today will be better, hopefully.

I'm probably going to be working late, and well into the night, but I will take an exercise break tonight.

I know I'm still bloated, and I know the weight isn't going to fall off as quickly as it normally does, as a result. It's okay. I'm happy with any move on the scale in a downward direction!

Today I have meetings all over the campus, so I know at the very least I'm going to get a *lot* of walking in. I'm looking forward to it. It's nice out! (I think. No idea. No windows.)

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No windows...I hear that sistah. Same boat here.

Yay for the scale going down. I ate very unhealthy last night, pretty sure my scale is going in opposite direction.

Alison... said...

2 libs - yay!