Friday, August 21, 2009

NOT a liquid. :)


I had a few pieces of a small cheese pizza for lunch yesterday. Nothing crazy, but it made me totally sick. I felt like my gallbladder pain was back. It was most unpleasant.
.
I had heard that some people get sick after eating greasy foods once their gallbladder is removed, but it hadn't happened to me. I'm wondering if because I totally cleansed my system for two days, my body couldn't process the junk?
.
Either way, it taught me a good lesson about staying away from bad foods, even in moderation. It's not worth it to be sick. I was up until 1AM from the pain. Very odd.
.
I was going to go back on the liquids today, but with my stomach still recovering, I'm just going to take it easy and eat normally.
.
I had a multigrain breakfast bar for breakfast, I'll have a banana for snack, a stir fry lean cuisine for lunch, and we'll see about dinner. I'm thinking left over turkey and some veggies, and maybe a potato to even it all out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pizza looks delicious. I would hope you could eat some in moderation? I am glad you are feeling better. As a closet nutritionist you know what to eat anyway.

Kristen said...

I really didn't have that much - it was very bizarre.

Alison... said...

Boy, I fell way behind on this blog after only 1 day -

Sorry you were sick but yes, that pizza looks soooooooooooo good!

Kristen said...

girl, you missed 4 days. don't let it happen again.

lol