Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Goodbye, Phatland

This is most likely going to be my last post. I believe it's post number 656. Considering this is just one of 7 blogs that I have (only 3 are posted to regularly, though), that's a lot of writing!

Thank you all for reading this past year and a half. Your support to me through this journey has made all the difference.

I started this blog to document my journey into healthy living, and at the time, that was very closely related to getting lap band surgery. Getting the lap band was a much needed helper to me in my weight loss journey, but after 18 months, it is just a small part of my life and overall quest for health.

I've been working on a project called Choosing Joy, and I'm moving on to a new blog that documents those efforts. You can find me at: www.i-choose-joy.blogspot.com

See you soon!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks, Kristina!!!

Anonymous said...

I will miss your morning affirmations, but I totally get it.

I am thinkinmg of ending my own blog. Daily topics are hard to come up with.

Your journey was fun and inspiring.

Kristen said...

My morning affirmations aren't going away! They've just moved. :)

Don't end your blog - I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I hate learning new things could you jsut put your joyous choices on this same blo address...lol

Alison... said...

Ending the blog? see what you did, now TJ's ending his too...

;-)

I know, I know, you're starting a new blog [phew!] but I'll still miss reading about your healthy journey.

But I guess after 700 entries, it's time to stick a fork in the blog, right?

I love the new profile pic!

Kristen said...

I'm still going to talk about my healthy journey - don't you worry!

This group sure hates change!

LOL