Saturday, November 10, 2007

Smart Ones

Now that I have started to eat soft foods, I am noticing I am getting full faster than I was before my fill. I realize this could change soon, since I am not really supposed to feel the effects from one fill, but it's interesting! I feel like I have a preview of my future when I finally get to the right restriction point.

I had a smart ones weight watcher meal for lunch. I used to think those things were the biggest joke. Of course you can eat whatever you want if it's the size of a thimble! When I was dieting, if I had a Lean Cuisine or a Smart Ones for lunch, I always had to have snacks with it to try to get full. I probably could have eaten 10 of them at a time if I wasn't concerned with the calories.

Today, I couldn't finish my meal! I tried, and I got SO full. I had to eat it in two sittings. It is going to be tough getting to 1500-1600 calories per day if I get full this fast, but again, I don't think my appetite will stay like this. If it did, I probably wouldn't need any more fills!

In an effort to consciously raise my daily caloric intake, I have registered on fitday.com - it's cool - it tracks everything you eat! It also tracks your exercise and your weight loss, etc... I recommend it.

It's time to go to the grocery store! I look forward to planning meals with real food for this coming week!

KC

No comments: