Monday, November 12, 2007

60 lbs gone forever!

I like that I can say that because when I dieted in the past, I always knew deep down that I would probably regain the weight, even though I really hoped I wouldn't. With this band, it's a new chapter in my life, and the weight I lose is weight I lose forever.

Yesterday I ate 1539 calories, and today I was not only down the water weight I was up yesterday, but I was also down an additional 2 lbs, to make a total of 60!

It's funny that eating more makes me lose weight, but I get it because my body must have been in starvation mode. I just don't want to get used to eating this much, and then feel deprived when I get down to 1200, but I'm sure I'll be just fine. I'll be smaller then anyway.

Today is a holiday, so I have it off. The boat ride was a blast yesterday, and I'm hoping I will use today to finish my house cleaning and do some more Christmas shopping, but I kind of want to do something fun too. We shall see...

75 lbs is my next milestone goal (when I get myself a prize), and I wonder when I'll hit it.

So far, I lost 35 lbs before surgery, 22 in the month after the surgery, and 3 in the week following. I'm really only supposed to lose 2 lbs each week, so at that rate, it would be around the end of the year. That would be great!

Have a great day!

KC

No comments: